18" x 18" Drywall Inlay Access Panel with Fully Detachable Hatch
F3 - Aluminum frame, with drywall inlay, for drywall partitions
The access panel consists of a welded aluminum frame and is available with or without 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall and two latches (comes standard with inlay and touch latches). Both an outer and an inner frame assembly consists of high grade aluminum which is bonded with a special welding process. For sizes 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm) and up the access panels are equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental opening. This safety system must be reattached if the hatch is removed.
The reveal of 1/16 of an inch (1.59 mm) is visible between the outer frame and door hatch. The concealed snap locks open the access panel when pressure is applied to the spring loaded latch side. This access panel is designed for tiling applications.
- Superior engineering & innovative design
- Fast delivery
- Quick and easy installation
- Solid aluminum frame
- For Wall Installation Only
- Available in moisture resistant, mildew resistant and cement board
- Customized sizes can be produced in every dimension upon request. (Request a Quote)
- Door Size: 20" wide by 24" high
- Finish: Galvanized Steel
- Flange: Includes 1/4" mounting holes to facilitate installation.
- Hinge: Concealed pivot rod
- Lock / latch: 3 x Screwdriver Operated Cam Latches
- Material: 16 gauge galvanized steel